There are many single bloggers, websites, and places for any single person. Here are my favorites.
- …And THAT’s Why You’re Single – Written by “Moxie” her dating blog provides very good advice to singles of all sorts.
- DateDaily – DateDaily is a dating blog that displays a ton of information, great dating websites, interesting dating facts, and advice!
- F*cking in Brooklyn – Written by @JackFromBklyn (an amazing writer) speaks about his dating life in a candid and honest way. This is a must read, I highly recommend.
- KB In NYC – KB is very honest about her sex life in NYC. It’s an interesting perspective and great insight into the female mind.
- Sex, Lies and Dating in the City – Written by Simone Grant, this was the first singles blog I’ve actively read. I’m a fan of Simone and appreciate her honestly and openness about dating in NYC.
- Suddenly Singles – Written by @GoodbyeGal and @SingleGal who are two now single after being married for years. These two are dear friends and inspired me to start SCG.
- eFlirt Expert – Laurie Davis is a dating coach with an emphasis with online dating. You can follow her on twitter, as @eFlirtExpert or her blog where she provides dating tips.
Disclaimer: I currently use Laurie’s services. Read what I think of her.
- OkCupid – I’m very fond of OkCupid and think it beats many commercial dating websites out of the water.